A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruth Licht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruth Licht is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruth Licht, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Licht graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Licht has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruth Marie Licht DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ruth M. Licht practice?
- Dr. Ruth Licht has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ruth Licht practices Family Medicine near Saginaw, MI.
See Saginaw Primary Care Doctors.