Learn more about Dr. Ruth Licht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruth Licht is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Licht
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Licht Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruth Licht, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Licht graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Licht has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruth Marie Licht DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ruth M. Licht practice?
- Dr. Ruth Licht has 1 office location.
Dr. Ruth Licht practices Family Medicine near Saginaw, MI.
See Saginaw Primary Care Doctors.