A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruth Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruth Liu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruth Liu, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Liu has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Sutter Davis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruth Yorkping Liu MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ruth Y. Liu practice?
- Dr. Ruth Liu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ruth Liu practices Family Medicine near Dixon, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Elk Grove, CA.
See Dixon Family Physicians.