A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruth Mardock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruth Mardock is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mardock
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mardock Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruth Mardock, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mardock graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Mardock has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Timberlawn Psychiatric Hospital
- Timberlawn Mental Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruth Anne Mardock MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ruth A. Mardock practice?
- Dr. Ruth Mardock has 1 office location.
Dr. Ruth Mardock practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.