inactive

Ruth A Mardock MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

July 18th, 2016
R. I. P
She was a great doctor. My children have been seeing her for the past 3years now.

May 26th, 2016
Good work ethic, in most cases. Over booked and often a no show due to reasons beyond reasonable doubt. Careful in the distribution of harmful medications, though, like most, doesn't have time to investigate due to Medicare, rigidity in documentation. Generalized approach toward patients, which is common with Dallas mental health systems, especially in Dallas.

September 6th, 2013
Good doctor
I made an appointment with her because my insurance company recommended her. My previous doctor had prescribed me a ton of medication. I was taking medication to combat the side-effects of my primary medication. It was a hot mess. She evaluated my medications, and started from scratch. I take way less medication now, have way fewer side-effects and have had a much better outcome since seeing her. I'd recommend her to a friend in a situation similar to mine.

August 16th, 2012
It depends how much money you have
The title says it all. She has three different offices and you get three levels of treatment. Her office staff at Timberlawn East should be arrested. The other two places you are treated like a cow or there is no staff. Unless you have big bucks expect nothing.

August 1st, 2012
not the most caring person
when someone has been on a medicine for the last 5-6 years and then a doctor is not responsive enough that the patient goes thru withdrawals... this tells me the doctor is not very caring about the outcome that can happen to the patient or the family of the patient...

April 18th, 2012
Awesome!
Dr. Mardock is by far the most intelligent Psychiatrist I have ever met. I have worked with many "Smart" people in the course of obtaining my Ph.D in Theoretical Physics. In fact, I would catagorize her as Brilliant! She is very well spoken, thoroughly discusses medications and any possible contraindications, kind, caring and compassionate. I recommend her with the highest possible commendation and wish other Psychiatrists were even half as proficient as she is.

September 3rd, 2011
Don't waste your time or money seeing her.
Since she is apparently intelligent enough to graduate from medical school, she needs to find some other kind of work to do since it is quite apparent by her attitude toward patients that she has absolutely no concern for them for them at all. She should find something where she doesn't have to interact with people at all. Mardock is the coldest health care professional I have ever met.