A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruth Margalit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Margalit
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Margalit Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Margalit graduated from Hadassah Med Sch The Hebrew University.
Dr. Margalit has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph HospitalCreighton Med Center
- St Joseph Hospital/Creighton Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruth Naomi Margalit MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ruth N. Margalit practice?
- Dr. Ruth Margalit has 9 office locations.
Dr. Ruth Margalit practices Family Medicine near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Plattsmouth, NE.
See Omaha Primary Care Doctors.