A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruth Margalit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Margalit
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Margalit Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Margalit graduated from Hadassah Med Sch The Hebrew University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Margalit has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph HospitalCreighton Med Center
- St Joseph Hospital/Creighton Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruth Naomi Margalit MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ruth N. Margalit practice?
- Dr. Ruth Margalit has 9 office locations.
Dr. Ruth Margalit practices Family Medicine near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Plattsmouth, NE.
See Omaha Family Physicians.