A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruth Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruth Martin is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martin
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Martin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruth Martin, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from New York University.
Dr. Martin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- LakeEast Hospital
- UH Bedford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruth D Swimmer Martin MD is a female Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ruth D. Martin practice?
- Dr. Ruth Martin has 1 office location.
Dr. Ruth Martin practices Psychiatry near Mentor, OH.
See Mentor Psychiatrists.