A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruth McLain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McLain
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McLain Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruth McLain, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. McLain graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. McLain has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruth Ann McLain MD is a female Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ruth A. McLain practice?
- Dr. Ruth McLain has 1 office location.
Dr. Ruth McLain practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Randolph, MA.
See Randolph Internists, Randolph Oncologists, and Randolph Hospice & Palliative Specialists.