Dr. Ruth Miller-Frost MD Patient Reviews

August 19th, 2015
great doctor

March 7th, 2015
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Miller-Frost and her staff were considerate and listened to all of my concerns. I am very satisfied with the help I received during my visits to Dr. Miller-Frost's office. I also feel much better. I will see her again as needed.

February 2nd, 2011
Good Doctor
I'm not really sure what to say about these other ratings, but my personal experience with Dr. Miller Frost was very good. Although there were a lot of patients in the waiting room and the wait time was a bit long, when I saw the Dr. she was very helpful, pleasant, and knowledgable. I felt confident in her skills and will see her again. She spent a good amount of time with me discussing my thyroid condition.

January 26th, 2011
Great experience
Not sure what doctor some of the other reviewers saw--Dr. Miller-Frost and her staff were kind, considerate, and jovial during my recent visit. She is very thorough and knowledgeable. I had to wait a while, but she got to me, I had her undivided attention for as long as I needed it. Follow up calls have been very helpful and handled appropriately. I would highly recommend this doctor! I would give her four stars but the web page will only let me choose three!!

July 1st, 2009
I would recommend her to anyone
She and her staff have an excellent rapport with the patients. They are all very knowledgeable in their areas. They make sure that all of your questions are answered before you leave. I just can't say enough about my visits that I have had with Dr. Mill-Frost and her staff!

March 11th, 2009
Stay away from this doctor
Dr. Miller-Frost has the worst bedside manner of any doctor I have ever seen. She is down right rude and even resorted to calling me names during one of my visits! I have never been so insulted by a doctor. She rarely examined me during visits. All she wanted to do was write prescriptions and get me out of her hair ASAP. When I needed her help in getting a referral to a specialist she called me names. I would not send my worst enemy to her!

January 6th, 2009
Avoid this doctor!
Dr. Miller-Frost is the worst doctor I have been to. She has very poor bed-side manner and she can be down right rude and condescending. Her staff is equally as rude and non-caring. My advice is to avoid this doctor at all costs!

August 26th, 2008
Not the most caring doctor
I think she's probably a good doctor. However, she's not very personable and looks at me like I have three heads when I ask her questions (and they are good questions - not ridiculous ones) Communication is definitely not her thing. Office staff and nurses are nice.

August 12th, 2008
Avoid this doctor!
Dr. Miller-Frost as well as her staff are rude and uncaring. I will never go back.

July 23rd, 2008
Skip This Doctor if you Can
Unprofessional Office Staff, Being Ignored is the Norm, too 2 hrs for a regualar apppointment to speak to Doctor for first time. many others came and gone before I was seen and I was the only one there for almost an hour. Bad Follow Up manners and has problems relaying results without Patient calling them. Very Slow in responding with any results. Office Staff answering the Phone rude lots of times. Wish I ahd never gone to this one.

July 26th, 2017