A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruth Nabors:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Nabors graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Nabors has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruth Spratling Nabors MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Ruth S. Nabors practice?
- Dr. Ruth Nabors has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ruth Nabors practices Anesthesiology near Alexander City, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Montgomery, AL and Prattville, AL.
See Alexander City Anesthesiologists.