Dr. Ruth Nass Is this you?

2.2

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Ruth Nass?

RN and parent.

Posted on July 14th, 2016

The most unprofessional Doctor I have eve met.

Should be sued for malpractice.

Posted on March 17th, 2016

THIS NUTJOB SHOULD BE SUED

Posted on January 29th, 2016

Don't waste your time with this supposed doctor. She has no idea what she's doing. Rude and condescending. Doesn't listen. Thinks she knows everything. Her diagnosis is so far from reality, it's amazing that she hasn't been sued....and lost her license.

Posted on November 5th, 2013

My son was diagnosed with Neurofibromatosis at age 2 months. At age 4 months, he was seen by Dr. Nass and she continues to see him at age 24. She has followed and worked on his case --- through a watch for a brain tumor of 4 years and through the diagnosis of ADD and learning issues. She not only provided expert advice and diagnosis, she has been our rock. It is so important to have a neurologist who shows professionalism yet also shows compassion. Her training has been the best that there is. She is one of NYC's treasures in the medical community. When I have had a question, she has always been available to me --- whether through her assistant or during her phone in hours.

THIS DOCTOR IS A QUACK.

Posted on October 7th, 2013

Has anyone out there sued this doctor? She is absolutely the biggest quack I have ever met. If anyone out there has sued her, please let me know. I would like to know what attorney you used. In a nutshell, she diagnosed my perfectly normal son as autistic based on insane and unsubstantiated comments by my ex-wife. NO ONE else saw my son as autistic except for this whack job. No other doctor. No teacher. No family member. None of my son's friends. ABSOLUTELY NO ONE. Nass should not be permitted to diagnose anyone or anything. She believes that 1 in every 48 children are autistic. She needs help.

Okay

Posted on February 13th, 2013

Dr. Nass was good at diagnosing my migraines. She prescribed medication that has been successful without side effects. I've had a very different experience from other reviewers. She's always been polite to me. I've seen her as a teenager. My only complaint is that I never know which office she is at. It's also a little difficult to get her on the phone, as she uses a kind of confusing answering service system. You don't call her directly.

DO NOT GO NEAR HER!! SHE SHOULD HAVE HER LICENSE REVOKED!!!

Posted on September 18th, 2012

This woman is highly unethical. My daughter was trying to engage her in conversation and she was so unbelievably rude to her, I felt like I was in some sort of bad dream!We came in for a purely neurological issue, and by the end of the appointment she was trying to convince me that my daughter was autistic! This has never been and never will be a concern of mine. Dr. Nass then proceeded to recommend all of these services that our daughter would need to partake in at The Child Study Center. If her whole operation there isn't a scam, I don't know what is!!STAY AWAY!

Posted on June 29th, 2012

I agree with the other reviewers. Avoid at all costs. She is rude and condescending. She diagnosed without all the facts and is very quick to give out meds.

This Dr needs a neurologistThis to diagnose what is wrong with her!

Posted on October 2nd, 2011

This Dr. needs to be evaluated! She has no clue how to relate to a child let alone diagnose one.

avoid

Posted on January 16th, 2011

She was really mean to my child. I couldn't believe it

Avoid at all costs

Posted on December 28th, 2010

Rude, senile, unprofessional and out of touch. Not a dr. I would go to again. Regret ever going to her as she misdiagnosed my 3 year old son. AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

wrong diagnosis

Posted on January 17th, 2010

Gave our daughter a wrong diagnosis of autism, upon us taking 2nd opinion, she was proven wrong.