A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruth Nauts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruth Nauts is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruth Nauts, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Nauts graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Nauts has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruth Barrington Nauts MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ruth B. Nauts practice?
- Dr. Ruth Nauts has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ruth Nauts practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lafayette, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO and Boulder, CO.
See Lafayette Orthopedic Surgeons.