A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruth Nauts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruth Nauts is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nauts
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nauts Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruth Nauts, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nauts graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Nauts has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruth Barrington Nauts MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ruth B. Nauts practice?
- Dr. Ruth Nauts has 1 office location.
Dr. Ruth Nauts practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Denver, CO.
See Denver Orthopedic Surgeons.