A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruth Pickering:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Pickering graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Pickering has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Austin Medical Center
- Fairview Red Wing Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruth A Pickering DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ruth A. Pickering practice?
- Dr. Ruth Pickering has 1 office location.
Dr. Ruth Pickering practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Austin, MN.
See Austin Obstetricians & Gynecologists.