A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruth Polan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruth Polan, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Polan graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Polan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Sherman Oaks Hospital and Health Center
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruth Lorraine Polan MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ruth L. Polan practice?
- Dr. Ruth Polan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ruth Polan practices Diagnostic Radiology near Thousand Oaks, CA.
See Thousand Oaks Radiologists.