A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruth Polan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruth Polan is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Polan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Polan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruth Polan, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Polan graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Polan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Sherman Oaks Hospital and Health Center
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruth Lorraine Polan MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ruth L. Polan practice?
- Dr. Ruth Polan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ruth Polan practices Diagnostic Radiology near Thousand Oaks, CA.
See Thousand Oaks Radiologists.