Dr. Ruth Robles-Goche Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 9th, 2009

Exelent doctor

Dr. Robels has been my children's pedriatician for 16 years. She is exellent

March 2nd, 2009

Her office staff is incompetent. They really dont know what theyre doing. They made an appointment for my daughters immunizations before they were even due. Im not confident they would have caught the error. At any rate I would have wasted my time driving out there and getting time off work. I always wait over an hour to be seen. I gave paperwork several weeks in advance only to get out there to find out she hasnt even read it. I left a message on their line on Tuesday, which says it will be filled in 3 business days or a call back in one. On Monday my husband goes out there and the prescription STILL IS NOT FILLED!!!

June 28th, 2014