The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ruth Rothman
Dr. Ruth Rothman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Palo Alto, CA. She has 42 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Rothman is affiliated with Stanford Hospital & Clinics, Lucile Packard Children's Hospital and Good Samaritan Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Ruth Rothman has the following 2 specialties
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ruth Rothman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palo Alto, CA.
Dr. Richard Babb
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
Palo Alto, CA 0 mi53
Dr. Anne Porzig
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Palo Alto, CA 0 mi12
Dr. Melissa Sung
Palo Alto, CA 0 mi10