A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruth Russell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruth Russell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Russell
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Russell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruth Russell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Russell graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Russell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Olympia Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruth Virginia Russell MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Ruth V. Russell practice?
- Dr. Ruth Russell has 1 office location.
Dr. Ruth Russell practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Internists and Beverly Hills Endocrinologists.