Dr. Ruth Sarmiento MD Patient Reviews

• Hematology and Oncology Atlanta, GA

November 19th, 2013
She was pleasant during our first visit and appeared to be really concerned. 2nd visit - When a recommendation was made (only option) and I needed time to think and pray about the many side affects of this new medication then her entire demeanor changed towards me...I shared with her that the side affects I read about which not only concerned me but would cause problems to my already MANY aliments . I told my daughter it was no need for me to return to Dr. Sarmiento's office again. I will not be a patient and give my business to any doctor who does not respect my opinion. Especially when she viewed my opinon and stated , "Okay I'll note that you "refused" the medication. Again I said I needed more time to think about it, never said NO. At that time, I felt that it was not about me, my concerns or my condition, it was only about the drugs she could provide me. Suddenly the atmosphere got really cold .

September 14th, 2011
LOVELY DOCTOR

October 1st, 2008
She is more than an Oncologist
Dr Sarmiento is the most caring physician I have ever met. She is always willing to be there, hold your hand, and say a prayer.