A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruth Sorotzkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruth Sorotzkin, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sorotzkin
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Sorotzkin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruth Sorotzkin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women`s HealthHormone Replacement Therapy
Education & Awards
Dr. Sorotzkin graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Sorotzkin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruth Adina Sorotzkin MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ruth A. Sorotzkin practice?
- Dr. Ruth Sorotzkin has 1 office location.
Dr. Ruth Sorotzkin practices Family Medicine near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Family Physicians.