Dr. Ruth Sorotzkin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ruth Sorotzkin?

April 10th, 2015

Superior

Fantastic, caring, superior physician.

April 20th, 2014

Horrible all around! The doctor is cold and her office staff are incompetent! No one, including the doctor, seemed to know that a yearly physical exam does not have to include a pap smear. Dumb!

February 28th, 2013

Staff is not helpful or friendly

I rarely have to see or call the doctor but it feels like every time I have to call and deal with the staff I am hanging up phone so frustrated and unhappy. They are not helpful or nice. And I do experience completely different attitudes with other medical offices. I have a cold sore that blows up my lip (lots of swelling) and I have a speaking engagement in front of lots of people next week. I called first thing in morning to get my pill/prescription sent over to pharmacy. They made me call the pharmacy to send them a fax so that they could then send back an approval, which I did right away. It is now mid afternoon and the pharmacy says the Dr Office has not replied so I called and the lady on the phone checked and acknowledged that she had the approved form and said it would be faxed by end of day. I pushed on why it could not be faxed now and explained that my lip is swelling and she repeated it will be faxed by end of day (like a robot). I explained that I needed it and the pharmacy would then need time to process it. I guess patients' needs do not matter here. How can someone have the approved form in your hand and not just be helpful and just fax it. It was like she was making a point that they will follow their own process and it didn't matter what I needed.

July 28th, 2011

I recently saw Dr. Sorotzkin as a new patient in her new office on Wilshire Blvd. She was kind, polite, and prompt. She listened to all of my concerns in a way that made me feel in charge of my own health and made it seem as though we were working together to solve my health issues. Her office staff was so polite and helpful as well. I only have seen Dr. Sorotzkin 3 times, but I am confident that I will make her my regular physician now. Also a plus is the lovely office and view!!!

July 21st, 2011

Dr. Ruth Sorotzkin - Excellent family practice doctor

Dr. Sorotzkin rates "excellent"on all counts. In the past year, Dr. Sorotzkin began her own private practice, and left the group practice she had been affiliated with for many years. Now that Dr. Sorotzkin can implement her own "best practices" the high standards of care, concern, diagnosis and treatment, and "bedside manner" are in full force at her new practice. In addition, the costs to the patient are affordable, Dr. Sorotzkin and her staff provide "concierge medicine" at family practice afforadable pricing. Highly recommended

April 29th, 2010

Ideal

An excellent doctor. I was referred by a trusted friend and initially met with Dr. Sorotzkin to get a sense of her style and demeanor. After that visit I was on the fence, but felt it was probably more my issues than anything she did or said. When I returned for blood work and a follow-up physical she was exactly as I would have hoped for: complete, interested, caring and focused on me without feeling rushed. I will happily recommend her to anyone looking for a good family doctor.

July 23rd, 2009

Has a very good bedside manner.Listens patiently.Even called on a Saturday to check up and give me test results when she saw something she didn't like.The wait maybe a little longer than I'd like but that's because she doesn't rush me when I'm telling her my situation and to me that's well worth the wait.

November 25th, 2015