A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruth Spillerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruth Spillerman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruth Spillerman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Spillerman graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Spillerman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruth M Spillerman MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ruth M. Spillerman practice?
- Dr. Ruth Spillerman has 1 office location.
Dr. Ruth Spillerman practices Pediatrics near Reading, PA.
See Reading Pediatricians.