A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruth Steinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruth Steinberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruth Steinberg, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinberg graduated from George Washington University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Steinberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Stanford Medical Center
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruth Lynn Steinberg MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ruth L. Steinberg practice?
- Dr. Ruth Steinberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ruth Steinberg practices Family Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Primary Care Doctors.