Dr. Ruth Bernardez-Tan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ruth Bernardez-Tan?

Childhood Asthma

Childhood Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Ruth Bernardez-Tan?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 4th, 2016

Horrible Service with NO call back

Would not recommend this place, Customer Service is horrible! They have a number of issues going on here I took my son with A.D.D and they told me that I needed to take him to Metero Care they aren't Good with dealing with children that have this issue. Next is the billing I just received a invoice from Aug stating a co-pay of $20.00 for a sick visit when it was for shots which is cover at 100% with my insurance. Can we say money hungry which is a joke seeing how I had to put a flag on my credit because their systems were hack . So all my information of mine and my children are out there .DO NOT give them your personal information. Which brings me to my next issue I have shown up for a appointment took my PTO day for my kids visit to hear them say I was not put down ,than later to find out the systems were wiped out so they could not call me , but yet they can contact me for a $20.00 co-pay from Aug which they forgot to charge me supposedly for my son's A.D.D medicine which is concern a sick visit. When I confronted Kristi the office Manager she was quick to tell me if I did not pay it she would put it on my credit report. This is what you will be getting into, Hopefully I save some people from the head ache of dealing with such a unprofessional, unorganized business that will Never Get my business again. I work in a office near the office by Mayfield Road and will make sure to tell all my residents and friends about this business. I'm one Big on the truth being known! Which Thank Dr.Ruth Bernardez Tann for returning my phone call on all this which once again Great Customer Service skills.

August 17th, 2016

She's a great doctor. I love her personality and her detailed information about any and every concern I had.

December 1st, 2015

Took my son but it was hard getting an appointment. Kept being put on long holds and was hung up on more than once while waiting on hold. Dr. Ruth Benrnardez-Tan was very efficient and did well with treating my son. Even suggested follow ups for his condition. The clinic was not the cleanest but the nurses were friendly and efficient.

September 28th, 2015

I like this doctor because I don't need an appointment I can do walk in

September 16th, 2015

Bad patient service

I gave this clinic a 1 star not for the doctor or my visit but their ability to handle patients on the phone. Everytime I call, They would answer and ask if I can be put on hold. I would wait 10 min only for the call to be dropped. Called again and I asked the lady not to pit me on hold because I was already on homd and dropped on the first call, she assisted me then had to put me on hold again then never came back and the call was again dropped. aweful service. I am not sure of the doctor is aware how bad the phone service in the clinic is. hoping it will change but I guess I will need to find a new clinic for my son to go to. :(

August 1st, 2016