Overall Review

3.9

December 3rd, 2015
Excellent Care! The Best you can Get!
Dr Ruth Treibor is an incredibly talented and patient skin doctor and has identified problems that others missed. She is also extremely thorough and detailed when she does a full body exam. She maps every mark and blemish for safety and as a result as identified many early stage issues which she has been able to treat before they became a real problem. She is incredibly proactive and also helps me keep up with new ways of improving my skin tone and preventing further damage as I get older. I love the sun but you know how that is. I highly recommend her. And her offices are modern and crisp and the staff is always nice. 5 star experience!

April 26th, 2015
Great Doctor!
Dr. Ruth Treiber is very knowledgeable and offers thorough explanations of alternative procedures. Her professional style is warm, caring and personal so I felt comfortable, encouraged and confident about my choices. She is my number one choice when it comes to the treatment of my skin.

April 20th, 2015
Dr Ruth Treiber
Dr Ruth Treiber spent the time to answer all my general and complex questions. I did appreciate this of her. The staff was more than accommodating as always

March 26th, 2015
Dog of a Derm. Stay away
Ruth Treiber is the worst "doctor" I've seen in a long. Horrible bed side manner, very stuck -up and in-different. I felt like she was just going through the motions and couldn't wait to get away from her patients. Definitely, wouldn't recommend and her assistant Dora was even worse.