Learn more about Dr. Ruth Waldbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruth Waldbaum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waldbaum
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Waldbaum Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruth Waldbaum, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Waldbaum graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Waldbaum has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruth Waldbaum MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ruth Waldbaum practice?
- Dr. Ruth Waldbaum has 1 office location.
Dr. Ruth Waldbaum practices Psychiatry near Manhasset, NY.
See Manhasset Psychiatrists.