A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruth Westra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Westra
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Westra Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Westra graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Westra has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital Of Duluth
- Essentia Health – St. Marys Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruth E Westra DO is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ruth E. Westra practice?
- Dr. Ruth Westra has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ruth Westra practices Family Medicine near Sandstone, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Hinckley, MN and Moose Lake, MN.
See Sandstone Family Physicians.