A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruth Westra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Westra graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Westra has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital Of Duluth
- Essentia Health – St. Marys Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruth Elaine Westra DO is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ruth E. Westra practice?
- Dr. Ruth Westra has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ruth Westra practices Family Medicine near Sandstone, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Hinckley, MN and Moose Lake, MN.
See Sandstone Family Physicians.