A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruth Whitham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruth Whitham, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Experimental Autoimmune Encephalomyelitis
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitham graduated from University of Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Whitham has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- OHSU Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Whitham accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ruth H. Whitham practice?
Dr. Ruth Whitham practices Neurology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Neurologists.