Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ruth Wieland
Dr. Ruth Wieland, MD, FACP is a Doctor primarily located in Little River, SC, with other offices in Sunset Beach, NC and Ocean Isle Beach, NC (and 1 other location). She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Wieland is affiliated with Owensboro Mercy Health System. Dr. Wieland has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Ruth Wieland has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ruth Wieland is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Little River, SC.
Dr. Sara Camarata
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Little River, SC 0 mi6
Dr. Khaled Elraie
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Little River, SC 0 mi29
Dr. Carol Young Jr
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Little River, SC 0 mi21