A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruth Wieland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruth Wieland is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruth Wieland, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Holistic Health
- Unstable Angina
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wieland graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wieland has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Owensboro Mercy Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruth Wieland FACP and MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ruth Wieland practice?
- Dr. Ruth Wieland has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ruth Wieland practices Internal Medicine near Owensboro, KY.
See Owensboro Internists.