Dr. Ruth Wieland MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

January 19th, 2017
Best Doctor Ever!
Extraordinary, smart, and always kind. It took a long time to find a doctor of this caliber, and I need to find out where she went. No other doctor will do.

January 10th, 2017
Best Doctor
I need to find out where Dr Wieland has moved to. She is no longer in Sunset Beach. I searched for a good doctor for a long time before finding her. She's smart and caring and has helped me tremendously.

January 10th, 2017
Need to find her new location
I have been a patient for over a year. Completely satisfied. I don't want to switch physicians and need to find her new location. Seems she has left McCloud.... Is she in Little River?

September 25th, 2015
I was very impressed.
A really good very smart kind person. I am very glad to have found Dr. Wieland. I have only seen her once so far but felt heard and understood and that she knows what is going on with me. I liked the receptionist and nurse too.

August 14th, 2013
Very rude and disrespectful
Her staff gave me little attention and was very short and rude with me. Dr. Wieland would talk to them like dogs and that is probably why the feeling was passed to me. She had to call for technical support and acted as if she was to good to do anything they asked her to do. Just hearing the rude and condescending tone and words she used with all the staff she had around her made me not want to ever deal with her again.

July 5th, 2011
She is too eager to prescribe long term medications while neglecting the more eminent and short term serious health problems.

March 12th, 2010
A caring doctor with answers and solutions. A++++++
The care my Wife and I receive from Dr. Wieland and her office is the best. My Wife has been seeing her for over 10 years and we both have some not so normal health conditions/issues and rare diseases that Dr. Wieland was the first to identify(Graves, Behcets, and Narcolepsy being the worst ones). Now I will say this, getting an appointment is neither easy nor quick but this is to be expected with the level of care you get when you see her so please be patient for it is worth it. Dr. Wieland takes her time, goes over everything thoroughly and makes sure you understand what is wrong, how she is going to treat it, and what you should expect the entire time under her care. This level of care and dedication is not the norm and is the reason why Dr. Wieland and her staff are incredible care givers. So if you are looking for a Doctor, second opinion, or are feeling hopeless give her a try.

December 26th, 2009
Dr. Wieland is my mother's primary care physician and has provided timely and accurate diagnosis and treatments. She has an excellent bedside manner and exhibits a tremendous amount of patience with the patient and family members.

July 26th, 2009
Best Doctor
Great keep up the great work!