Dr. Ruth Wiley DO Patient Reviews

• 9 reviews

March 10th, 2016
Awesome doctor!! Just a long time in the waiting room...bring a book!

March 3rd, 2016
Traumatizing Experience
Nurses forget to call in prescriptions. Lack of communication in the office. They don't trust that I know my own body and I had to fight with them to prove my condition, before finally receiving a proper diagnosis. Don't get me wrong, Dr. Wiley is very nice, but having had to go through the stress of having a life threatening condition and no one believing me was traumatizing. I switched OBs after my last pregnancy because of my issues with Dr. Wiley.

June 15th, 2012
professional, knowledgeable and compassionate

May 22nd, 2012
Great Doctor
Amazing experience as a first time mother. I was lucky to find her. I had big baby syndrome and she helped me every step of the way. sent me to a specialist so that my primary elective csection could be performed without inducing me and the insurance would pay for it. :) LOVE LOVE LOVE her and would not recommend anyone else. The wait time is long, but she is worth it. The main two reasons why the wait is long are the main two reasons why I loved having her as my doctor. She delivers her babies herself and takes her time when it's your turn during an appointment. You're never rushed and she makes sure to ask and answer every question. She genuinely loves her job and it definitely shows.

May 2nd, 2012
Love Dr. Wiley
I found Dr. Wiley during my second pregnancy. I transfered from another OBGYN office because I wasn't happy with that doctor or her office. Dr. Wiley was amazing and it was am miracle I found her. I wanted to have a natural childbirth which she fully supported me and gave me resources so that I could prepare. If I ever had concerns, I had no problems discussing them with her. She was great at listening to me and putting my mind at ease and addressing the problems in necessary. I felt like she generally cared about me and I never felt pressured or stressed while at her office. She would give her medical opinion (like when I went past my due date) but didn't try to pressure me into being induced - She left the decision up to me. She was so laid back and made me feel so comfortable. I thought she was very professional and knowledgeable. I am so fortunate that I found her and I definately reccomend her! She truly is a wonderful person! Thank you Dr. Wiley!

January 10th, 2011
The best there is out there!
Dr. Wiley is by far the best doctor I have ever been to. I wish all doctors cared about their patients the way she does! Additionally, the staff members in her office all show they care about your well-being by following up on appointments in a timely manner. I would recommend anyone to see her and it may be a bit of a wait time but she is well worth the wait!

April 21st, 2010
Best Ob/Gyn I've ever seen.
I love Dr. Wiley, she has treated me through 2 losses and now on my third pregnancy she has followed me very closely. I honestly feel like she is more like a friend than a doctor. Any question or concern she gets back to me quickly.

February 4th, 2010
Awesome!
Dr. Wiley is awesome! She is very easy going but also professional. She takes the time to answer all my questions and listen to my concerns. She is very caring and you can tell that she loves what she does. She is the best OB/GYN I have every been to or worked with.

December 22nd, 2009
I will never see another!
Dr Wiley is the most caring, compassionate Dr I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. She has an incredible bedside manner and is not afraid to spend time with her patients! She never makes you feel rushed, and she takes her time getting to know you! I recommend her to all my friends and family!