Learn more about Dr. Ruth Rector-Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruth Rector-Wright is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rector-Wright
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Rector-Wright Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Rector-Wright graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Rector-Wright has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
- Covenant Hospital Plainview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruth Kristine Rector-Wright DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ruth K. Rector-Wright practice?
- Dr. Ruth Rector-Wright has 1 office location.
Dr. Ruth Rector-Wright practices Family Medicine near Plainview, TX.
See Plainview Family Physicians.