A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruth Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruth Wright is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Wright graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Wright has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
- Covenant Hospital Plainview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruth Kristine Rector Wright DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ruth K. Wright practice?
- Dr. Ruth Wright has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ruth Wright practices Family Medicine near Plainview, TX.
See Plainview Primary Care Doctors.