Dr. Ruth Zimmer Is this you?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

May 18th, 2012

Wonderful Anesthesiologist

I was very freightened to go under general anesthesia as I have never needed surgery before. Dr. Zimmer was calm. professional, caring and I felt like I was in the best care possible with a Dr. who listened to my fears and needs. When I was laying down getting prepped for surgery, I didn't even know that I was receiving anesthesia because she was asking me interesting questions about vacations etc, and then I fell quietly and peacefully and woke up in the same manner. The way she took care of doing her job was medically disciplined coupled with such kind and thoughtful care I couldn't have had a better experience. Thank you Dr, Zimmer!