General Practitioner, Pediatricians
13030 121st Way NE
Ste 100
Totem Lake, Kirkland, WA 98034
425-814-5170
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
 |  Great doctor!  |  show details
Aug 1st, 2013

Dr Parish is the best doctor, and was great with our son. Pediatric associates told us she has retired. Does anyone know if she is going to continue practising somewhere else? Thanks!

|  She is not leaving practice, she is only leaving pediatric associates  |  show details
by Julia Brown on Apr 28th, 2013

I really love Ruth Ann Parish. She is great with children and she was great at counselling us in our early parenthood. One thing I want to mention is that she is not leaving practice. She will continue somewhere other than pediatric associates and I totally like that. Once I know where she starts, I will let you guys know.

by Vidya on Feb 8th, 2013

Ruth Ann Parish is the best doctor we have come across. I am really sad that she is leaving PA practice!!!

|  Great doctor, with limited access due to uncaring staff  |  show details
by Mthib on Jul 23rd, 2011

Great doctor, very uncaring and unsympathetic staff that makes it difficult to utilize such a talented group of doctors. Last year my daughter was running a temp of 104 for > 24 hours. Staff refused to book an appointment on a Tuesday morning, after pleading with them to avoid an ER visit and rule in or out any concerns before taking that step they finally booked it but threatened to terminate me as a patient because I told them I did not feel comfortable getting off of the phone without an appointment or resolution. They were trying to get me to go to Redmond, over an hour away from us and not where we would want to check her into a hospital if required. They had an office director who took about 8 minutes to yell at me in front of my daughter before letting us see the doctor telling me I was wrong for saying I did not feel comfortable getting off the phone without a resolution and needed to just listen them and follow their directions. When we followed up with the owners of the practice I was told tough stuff and perhaps finding another doctor was best. We miss her, but find sympathetic and compassionate people over at the Everett Clinic. We later learned that staff was not honest with us, update of electronic medical systems was the real reason they did not book the appointment, not that they were full for appointments, which I questioned up front and what lead to point of me pleading for assistance and resolution. Recently here cousin went through a terrible bout with Merca, and high temp and similar symptoms was the starting point which made what they did even more scary and dangerous, suggesting I could wait longer or rush to go to the ER, which would not have likely been covered without a trip to the doctors office first give time of day and expected access.

May 12th, 2010

We have been seeing Dr. Parish for 12 years. She is the kindest most caring doctor. She has a wonderful relationship with both of my kids and they are always happy to see her. She diagnosed my son with Celiac disease when he was 3 years old. I have heard it can go undiagnosed for years. She has never once rushed us through an appointment. She even called in a prescription for me when we were in Maui. I love her and you will too!!

by MonroeBill on Nov 20th, 2008 on citysearch.com

Ruth Ann Parish has been our Pediatrician for 14 years. She is the absolute best doctor that you could find for your child. We have a child that had a brain tumor at the age of 5 and I credit her relentless work in diagnostics for saving my child's life.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  Best Pediatrician in Puget Sound  |  show details
by MonroeBill at Citysearch on Nov 20th, 2008 on citysearch.com

Ruth Ann Parish has been our Pediatrician for 14 years. She is the absolute best doctor that you could find for your child. We have a child that had a brain tumor at the age of 5 and I credit her relentless work in diagnostics for saving my child`s life.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com