A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruthellen Weeks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruthellen Weeks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weeks
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Weeks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruthellen Weeks, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Abdominal Hysterectomy
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Weeks graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Weeks has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Titusville Area Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruthellen Denise Weeks FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Ruthellen D. Weeks practice?
- Dr. Ruthellen Weeks has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ruthellen Weeks practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Endocrinology near Titusville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Erie, PA.
See Titusville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.