Learn more about Dr. Ruthellen Weeks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruthellen Weeks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weeks
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Weeks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruthellen Weeks, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Abdominal Hysterectomy
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Weeks graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Weeks has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Titusville Area Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruthellen Denise Weeks FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Ruthellen D. Weeks practice?
- Dr. Ruthellen Weeks has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ruthellen Weeks practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Endocrinology near Titusville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Erie, PA.
See Titusville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.