Learn more about Dr. Ruthven Wodell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruthven Wodell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wodell
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wodell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruthven Wodell, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wodell graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Wodell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruthven Adriance Wodell MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ruthven A. Wodell practice?
- Dr. Ruthven Wodell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ruthven Wodell practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near King Of Prussia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Ardmore, PA and Willow Grove, PA.
See King Of Prussia Allergists and King Of Prussia Pediatricians.