A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruthven Wodell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruthven Wodell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruthven Wodell, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wodell graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Wodell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wodell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ruthven A. Wodell practice?
Dr. Ruthven Wodell practices Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near King Of Prussia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Ardmore, PA.
See King Of Prussia Allergists and King Of Prussia Pediatricians.