A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruthven Wodell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruthven Wodell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wodell
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wodell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruthven Wodell, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wodell graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Wodell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruthven Adriance Wodell MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ruthven A. Wodell practice?
- Dr. Ruthven Wodell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ruthven Wodell practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near King Of Prussia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Ardmore, PA and Willow Grove, PA.
See King Of Prussia Allergists and King Of Prussia Pediatricians.