A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rutvik Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rutvik Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rutvik Patel, DO is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Patel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rutvik Kanu Patel DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rutvik K. Patel practice?
- Dr. Rutvik Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Rutvik Patel practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Primary Care Doctors and Phoenix Sports Medicine Doctors.