A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruvan Shein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruvan Shein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruvan Shein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shein graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Shein has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruvan Roy Shein MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ruvan R. Shein practice?
- Dr. Ruvan Shein has 1 office location.
Dr. Ruvan Shein practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Gastroenterologists.