A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruvan Shein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruvan Shein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shein
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Shein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruvan Shein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shein graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Shein has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruvan Roy Shein MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ruvan R. Shein practice?
- Dr. Ruvan Shein has 1 office location.
Dr. Ruvan Shein practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Gastroenterologists.