A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruvim Falkovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruvim Falkovich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruvim Falkovich, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Falkovich graduated from Leningrad Pediatric Medical Institute. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Falkovich has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Unity Hospital
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruvim David Falkovich MD is a male Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ruvim D. Falkovich practice?
- Dr. Ruvim Falkovich has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ruvim Falkovich practices Pediatrics near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Pediatricians.