A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruvim Falkovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruvim Falkovich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruvim Falkovich, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Falkovich graduated from Leningrad Pediatric Medical Institute. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Falkovich has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Unity Hospital
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Falkovich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 7 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 14 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ruvim D. Falkovich practice?
Dr. Ruvim Falkovich practices Pediatrics near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Pediatricians.