A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruwanthi Campano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruwanthi Campano, Plastic Surgeon, Otolaryngologist is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Laser Surgery
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Campano graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Campano has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Antelope Valley Hospital
- Lancaster Community Hospital
- Antelope Valley Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruwanthi Samaranayake Campano MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Ruwanthi S. Campano practice?
- Dr. Ruwanthi Campano has 1 office location.
Dr. Ruwanthi Campano practices Otolaryngology near Lancaster, CA.
See Lancaster Otolaryngologists.