Dr. Ruwanthi Campano Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ruwanthi Campano?

May 7th, 2016

Efficient, busineslike, accurate diagnosis, excellent communicator.

February 27th, 2016

Did Major nasal surgery. She has been a blessing!

April 17th, 2015

For the last year, I have fought an on going a Dermatologist regarding what appeared to be a tumor on my neck and this was to no avail...he did nothing, his staff was/is incompetent and his 'bed side manner is non existent . This was a referral from my own physician who, upon learning of what had transpired, referred me to Dr. Campano. That was approximately 3 weeks ago and in that time I've had a P.E.T. scan, M.R.I. and scheduled for surgery the end of this month. Thru Dr. Campano's diligence and OUTSTANDING staff my problem is going to be solved. I cannot truly express how great a doctor I feel Dr. Campano is beyond this, I do not like or trust most doctors, but she has shown me there are some very good health care professionals out there.

February 9th, 2015

I came in to see to dr.campano for a medical appointment. She was so pleasant and actually took the time to listen to all the symptoms that I was going through to try and help me the best way she can! Most doctors just rush and try to get to the point. I felt like she was very helpful! The wait time is not as bad as some other places that will have you waiting up to 3hrs. I seriously recommend her to anyone going through any ENT problems.

February 2nd, 2015

Office visit

Like all doctor visit's there was a long wait but worth every minute of it. The Dr. Was very pleasant and was accurate with my diagnosis. The staff were also very nice.

December 18th, 2014

She Rocks

I had the best consultation both medical and cosmetic with Dr Campano. She and her staff are very professional, courteous and friendly. I have been recommending my friends and family to her and will continue. I love that she is local, I don't have to go down below at all. She is definitely worth the wait.

June 11th, 2013

THE STAFF IS VERY RUDE, WAITING TIME MORE THAN TWO HOURS, BILLING CHARGES FOR PROCEDURES NOT PERFORMED, AND MD REFUSING TO GIVE ME MY MEDICAL RECORDS!

May 10th, 2013

did nothing

Had a terrible sore throat, the doctor said my throat was inflamed and did nothing, no swab testing, no blood work, she did absolutely nothing. Told me it would eventually go away. Went to another doctor, he did swab test of my throat turns out I have an infection and need medication. Would not recommend this doctor.

February 10th, 2012

didn't see the dr.

The waiting room was cramped, with 15 people there. I waited 30 min. And they announced it would be at least another 30 minutes in the waiting room. I rescheduled for 3weeks later, but I am thinking of cancelling it and finding a better place.

September 23rd, 2011

Beware!!!

My primary doctor sent me to Dr. Campano because of horseness that has lasted more than 3 months. Dr. Campano diagnosed me with Acid Reflux and presc ...

August 21st, 2010

Love her

I found Dr Campano to be one of the most intelligent and professional doctors I have visited with in a long time. She knew exactly what to do immediately. I love the fact that she is also a facial plastic surgeon, my birthday was coming up and my husband was able to get me a gift certificate for her cosmetic procedures, now I do not only feel great on the inside I look beautiful on the outside. Thank you so much Dr Campano you are a lifesaver, we love you and have referred our family and friends to you!!!!

August 12th, 2010

Better off heading out of town

After meeting with Dr. Campano and her staff it is clear that they are far more concerned with your wallet than with your health. My experience was that they claimed they did not take my insurance after I had verfied with them the week before that they did. Had to have the insurance company call them and inform them that they were going to accept what they were being paid - they had to reference their contract with Dr. Campano. This was after my being threatened by the person in charge of billing. In addition, the info-mercial feel of her office with her "beauty products" for sale is very unprofessional. I understand that she is now branching out into plastic surgery and liposuction - which is hard to understand as she's an ENT by training, but oh well.Since she's the only ENT in town most think they have little choice. Save yourself time and money and just go out of town. If Dr. Campano were as concerned with health care and her patients as she is in making a buck she'd be worth visiting. But that is not the case.