Dr. Ruwanthi Campano MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

May 6th, 2016
Efficient, busineslike, accurate diagnosis, excellent communicator.

February 27th, 2016
Did Major nasal surgery. She has been a blessing!

April 17th, 2015
For the last year, I have fought an on going a Dermatologist regarding what appeared to be a tumor on my neck and this was to no avail...he did nothing, his staff was/is incompetent and his 'bed side manner is non existent . This was a referral from my own physician who, upon learning of what had transpired, referred me to Dr. Campano. That was approximately 3 weeks ago and in that time I've had a P.E.T. scan, M.R.I. and scheduled for surgery the end of this month. Thru Dr. Campano's diligence and OUTSTANDING staff my problem is going to be solved. I cannot truly express how great a doctor I feel Dr. Campano is beyond this, I do not like or trust most doctors, but she has shown me there are some very good health care professionals out there.

February 9th, 2015
I came in to see to dr.campano for a medical appointment. She was so pleasant and actually took the time to listen to all the symptoms that I was going through to try and help me the best way she can! Most doctors just rush and try to get to the point. I felt like she was very helpful! The wait time is not as bad as some other places that will have you waiting up to 3hrs. I seriously recommend her to anyone going through any ENT problems.

February 2nd, 2015
Office visit
Like all doctor visit's there was a long wait but worth every minute of it. The Dr. Was very pleasant and was accurate with my diagnosis. The staff were also very nice.

December 18th, 2014
She Rocks
I had the best consultation both medical and cosmetic with Dr Campano. She and her staff are very professional, courteous and friendly. I have been recommending my friends and family to her and will continue. I love that she is local, I don't have to go down below at all. She is definitely worth the wait.

December 14th, 2014
not worth it
After seeing lots of media coverage in our community, I went for a consultation. I knew she was doing Botox at Salon Parties and advertising her CO2 laser treatment. Even though it cost a few thousand dollars, I decided to have it done after she told me it would take 10years off my aging skin. She claimed that it would remove all the sun damage from my face, neck and hands. There was very little followup and no aftercare provided even though I was calling and sending pictures daily. I was truely concerned. I called the office numerous times. The staff always seemed very defensive and arrogant. At 1 point 2 months after the treatment I went to Urgent Care and the physician asked me if I had a botched plastic surgery. 18 months later, I have scars on my chest and face. All she ever told me was to stay "slathered" in a vasoline type ointment.The hyper pigmentation is worse and all the lines and wrinkles I had previous are still there. She should not be doing these procedures. I have been in another dermatologists care for the past year, trying to repair the damage she did with her fraxel laser.

June 11th, 2013
THE STAFF IS VERY RUDE, WAITING TIME MORE THAN TWO HOURS, BILLING CHARGES FOR PROCEDURES NOT PERFORMED, AND MD REFUSING TO GIVE ME MY MEDICAL RECORDS!

May 10th, 2013
did nothing
Had a terrible sore throat, the doctor said my throat was inflamed and did nothing, no swab testing, no blood work, she did absolutely nothing. Told me it would eventually go away. Went to another doctor, he did swab test of my throat turns out I have an infection and need medication. Would not recommend this doctor.

February 10th, 2012
didn't see the dr.
The waiting room was cramped, with 15 people there. I waited 30 min. And they announced it would be at least another 30 minutes in the waiting room. I rescheduled for 3weeks later, but I am thinking of cancelling it and finding a better place.

September 23rd, 2011
Beware!!!
My primary doctor sent me to Dr. Campano because of horseness that has lasted more than 3 months. Dr. Campano diagnosed me with Acid Reflux and presc ...

August 21st, 2010
Love her
I found Dr Campano to be one of the most intelligent and professional doctors I have visited with in a long time. She knew exactly what to do immediately. I love the fact that she is also a facial plastic surgeon, my birthday was coming up and my husband was able to get me a gift certificate for her cosmetic procedures, now I do not only feel great on the inside I look beautiful on the outside. Thank you so much Dr Campano you are a lifesaver, we love you and have referred our family and friends to you!!!!