Dr. Ruxandra Iorgu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ruxandra Iorgu?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 15th, 2017

Dr should not be in this practice.

My mother had a stroke on 2-19-16. And this was my Dr . This Dr never gave enough information to my mom's health insurance company for preauthorizing more blood thinning medication on February 8th 2016 and February 9th and someone from my mom's insurance company had even called the drs office the nurse line on February 10th 2016 and they could not leave a message for the dr at that point my mom is still without blood thinning medication at that time.for 2 weeks all because this dr didn't give enough information and why my mom needs this medication and this dr never knew that my mom or I had a heart murmur. After seeing this dr for many years. My new Dr found out that I have one. Thank god I found a new dr. And when my mom passed away on April 8th 2016. Dr,iorgu says to me so sorry for you loss. I felt like puking . When she that. Please do not see this dr. So very sad without my mom!! I miss her alot.

August 5th, 2016

Made me feel very comfortable

I had to change physicians as the Doctor I had used for 20 years retired. My first encounter with Dr.Iorgu felt as if we had known each other for a long time. She was easy to talk to and did not rush our time together. Though I had no illness at that time I feel confident she is a good choice to be my physician.

October 21st, 2015

SHE IS A WONDERFUL DOCTOR , CARING , COMPASSIONATE , PERSONAL , ONE OF THE BEST , I AM GLAD SHE IS MY DOCTOR ...

February 13th, 2014

pain in cheat and more?

I wood not have anyone go to r iorgu see does not have expense see does not known her Med she gave me the wrong pills two time the drug store count it this was for a man. When I was in hospital she gave the wrong Med again the Dr in hospital told me it made more sick. She should not be a Dr .doNot go to her.

August 19th, 2013

Dr. Iorgu has been my doctore for 5 years. Everytime I see her, I fill-out a new questionnaire, but she doesn't read it before seeing me. At me appointment last year, she asked how my periods were (um, I had a hysterectomy 3-1/2 years ago I replied). It's there right in-front of her on the questionnaire, and in my file from 3-1/2 years ago. Makes me want to find a new doctor.

March 13th, 2010

I have had outstanding care by Dr. Iorgu.

December 4th, 2009

Test-happy

If you make an appointment to see her, be prepared to have her tell you to get a barrage of tests done, whether you need them or not.

June 27th, 2017