Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ryan Sullivan
Dr. Ryan Sullivan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Manistee, MI, with other offices in Manistee, MI and Manistee, MI. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Sullivan is affiliated with Munson Healthcare Manistee Hospital, Munson Medical Center and Paul Oliver Memorial Hospital. Dr. Sullivan has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ryan Sullivan has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ryan Sullivan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manistee, MI.
Dr. Ahmed Behairy
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Manistee, MI 3.75 mi29
Dr. Hashem Hilal
Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Manistee, MI 3.75 mi51
Dr. Theodore Batzer
Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Manistee, MI 3.79 mi42