Dr. Ryan Agena MD Patient Reviews

June 3rd, 2016
Dr. Agena was very thorough and has great bedside manner. He even made my 15 yr. old son feel very comfortable. And I can always get an appt. right away. Also, waiting area and exam rooms are very clean.

April 15th, 2016
Dr Ryan Agena has been my PCP for several year. He's always very attentive and sincerely cares for my well being. I've taken my dad to see him. If distance wasn't an issue, would take mom too. ☺

April 5th, 2016
Drop me out
I was seen by Doctor Ryan for years till last month get letter from him he does not want to see me any more in his office and also all the other doctors in the same office why because I asked him to give me more attentions delay on refill call back late when calling his office I called the supervisor in that office and Pomona Hospital patient relation in regard to this no body care. Sincerely

August 23rd, 2011
Wonderful Doctor!
Dr. Ryan has been my doctor for a couple of years. He's a great doctor, and so is his staff. The office is very clean and professional. He carries his laptop around with him and types in all your concerns and notes. He doesn't make you feel like he's in a rush to get to his next patient. If I could give him a higher rating I would.

October 10th, 2009
Exceptional
Dr Agena listens! And he doesn't have one hand on the door as he is speaking to you. He is carefully documenting your symptoms on his laptop and runs necessary tests to get to the bottom of your problem. Many of my past doctor didn't listen. He even follows up with my other doctors to check up on my progress and to stay in sync with treatment.