A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Aleong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan Aleong, Assistant Professor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aleong
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Aleong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryan Aleong, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Aleong graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Aleong has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- St. Clair Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan Aleong MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Ryan Aleong practice?
- Dr. Ryan Aleong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ryan Aleong practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Hays, KS.
See Aurora Internists and Aurora Cardiologists.