A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Aleong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan Aleong, Assistant Professor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryan Aleong, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Aleong graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Aleong has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- UPMC Mercy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan Gerrard Aleong MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Ryan G. Aleong practice?
- Dr. Ryan Aleong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ryan Aleong practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Aurora Internists and Aurora Cardiologists.