A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Archie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan Archie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Archie graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Archie has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan Neal Archie MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ryan N. Archie practice?
- Dr. Ryan Archie has 1 office location.
Dr. Ryan Archie practices Emergency Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Emergency Physicians.