A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Aukerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan Aukerman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryan Aukerman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aukerman graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Aukerman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital
- Rock Springs XRay & MRI
- Ivinson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan Anthony Aukerman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ryan A. Aukerman practice?
- Dr. Ryan Aukerman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ryan Aukerman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Laramie, WY.
Additional practice locations include: Rock Springs, WY and Cheyenne, WY.
See Laramie Orthopedic Surgeons.