Emergency Physicians
St Vincent Regional Spine Center
455 Saint Michaels Dr
Santa Fe, NM 87505
505-983-3361
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Emergency room patient EIGHT HOUR WAIT  |  show details
Mar 23rd, 2012

No, it's not Dr. Baer's fault about the wait other than he was out in the nurses area joking and laughing with them while I was writhing in pain, waiting for him to come see me. When he finally did come see me, he didn't even help me. How many THOUSANDS of dollars did it cost me to NOT get help because of this doctor at the St. Vincent's ER? Who knows since I didn't get the bill yet. But I would NEVER recommend this awful doctor to anyone who actually wants to get some compassionate care from a real doctor. He has NEITHER.

|  My sister called him my Gardian Angel. I must agree  |  show details
Nov 27th, 2011

Dr. Baer was caring and compassionate. In the moment I needed the most he went the extra mile and provided the assistance needed. I won't forget his kindness and willingness to help. Thank you very much.

|  The Best ER Doctor  |  show details
May 31st, 2011

I really don't like St. Vincents Hospital. But if I could see Dr. Ryan Baer every time I needed emergency care that would be great. He is one of the most caring ER Doctor I've come across in a long time I think Santa Fe Hospital needs more Doctors like him. If he had his own practice I would have him as my PCP. Keep Up The Great Work Your the Best Dr. Baer.