Dr. Ryan Barenchi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ryan Barenchi?

February 18th, 2015

A wonderful Doctor

Early last year, I had a severe headache, like a migraine. I went to see a nose, ear and throat specialist and two family physicians. During those three weeks, I was miserable. All I got from these doctors was a painkiller prescription. Later, I came down with this severe headache again. My family doctor was not available at the time, but the receptionist said that a Dr. Barenchi could see me. I had never been to him before. Dr. Barenchi did an exam and also had some blood work done. He told me that I may have a problem with the thyroid gland. The very next day he called and told me the blood tests indicated I had a thyroid problem. A week after I started taking a medication for that, my headache was almost gone. I continued taking the thyroid medication for a month and a half. I told Dr. Barenchi he is going to be my family physician from now on. He is a wonderful and perceptive doctor.

June 3rd, 2014

Great treatment

Dr. Barenchi was great in treating my husband, listened to his symptoms, asked questions, diagnose what was wrong. We liked his manner, personality, knowledge and how he treated my husband. Will ask for him again.

September 5th, 2017