A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Barish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan Barish is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryan Barish, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barish graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Barish has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan H Barish MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ryan H. Barish practice?
- Dr. Ryan Barish has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ryan Barish practices Family Medicine near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Westland, MI.
See Sterling Heights Primary Care Doctors.