A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Barrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan Barrett, Surgeon, Neurological Surgeon, Neurologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrett graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Barrett has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan Barrett DO is a male Neurologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ryan Barrett practice?
- Dr. Ryan Barrett has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ryan Barrett practices Neurology and Surgery near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Dearborn, MI.
See Southfield Neurologists and Southfield Surgeons.