Dr. Ryan Beekman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

September 20th, 2016
Allergic Reaction Problem
My follow-up lacked appropriate care & attention after hand surgery; Dr Beekman brushed away my concerns for an allergic reaction problem that his office had never seen before, yet my hand was infected & black stitches kept surfacing through out my whole hand surface for many months.

December 2nd, 2015
Great Dr nice man glad he did my work on both hands

October 29th, 2015
Serg
I need a second surgery to fix ryan beekman a mistakes . 900,000$ Is too much for a bad doctor.

March 14th, 2014
patient
Dr Beekman did my carpal tunnel surgery. amazing results exactly like he said the numbness etc was gone immediately. Just the palm region is sore but healing I had surgery 6 days ago awesome bedside manner he gave my hand major relief. Now we will do the other one and I will be so grateful very competent surgeon

November 18th, 2011
I'm an engineer earn a living with my brains and my hands
Dupuytren's contracture: Few doctor's have any experience with that ailment, nor the newest nonsurgical treatment using xiaflex injections. Where I live, no physicians anywhere, for years, not at U of M nor St. Joseph Mercy, considered viaflex injections; they still only promote full blown hand surgery. Even my first cousin, an orthopedic surgeon, does not perform these injections (he did reattach a severed hand on at one time). I am an engineer running a machinery repair business and use my hands a great deal. Dr. Beekman has restored a large margin of function back into my hands via viaflex with absolutely no downtime. The pain and disability with this process is miniscule compared to very invasive surgery. My work time-loss was zero. My uncle had to have his fingers released via surgery years ago as his fingers had curled to where his nails were growing into his palms. Dr. Beekman has exceptional hands-on experience (pun intended) and I look forward to further treatments.